Superior quality research and data collection can be the difference between a market hit and a misfire.
Are you going to trust your in-person data collection with just anyone?
- Advitek delivers quality results essential to your business. We’ll manage the face to face interviewing process for you – and we’ll do it effectively. We have 30 years of experience and success.
- Using our T-CAPI (Tapestry Computer Assisted Personal Interviewing) software, Advitek helps Canada’s leading market research businesses and consultants deliver quality research data. With T-CAPI we improve the respondent experience and response rates. We have a highly skilled field force that has years of experience on the front line. After all, we’re often interviewing on our clients’ premises!
- Advitek is a specialist data collection company that provides on-site interviewing services using T-CAPI on tablets and handheld computers. The end result is enhanced data quality.
Personal interviewing is our focus and core strength. We apply it in many ways:
As the in-person data collection phase proceeds, we receive data transmissions from our intercept team every evening. We can easily and quickly generate a Response Profile, the Advitek top-line report. It has frequencies and percentages for all closed end questions in the face to face interview and can be produced with up to 5 banner points of your choice.
- Our unique Response Profile resembles the look of study tables, delivered in an easy to read format. This report enables you to view clean results of the study as it’s in progress.
- At the conclusion of interviewing, our study Programmer generates a data file in the format of your choice, SPSS, Excel, etc. Or we can provide an interim file if you need an early set-up of your study tables and/or report. Advitek can also produce tables based on your specifications.
- We produce these deliverables quickly, however we always conduct our due diligence first. We check and clean the data and complete our quality checks on the face to face interviewing process. Since these checks have been ongoing during the in-person interviewing phase, this won’t slow things down much by the study’s conclusion.
Effective Management of Data Collection
You will be confident your data collection partner has tight control on what’s going on in the field each day.
That’s not easy, considering face to face interviewing can be the most unpredictable and least controllable of all data collection methodologies.
- Our philosophy is to work as professionals and as a team. That’s why we don’t hire agency workers, we train and coach interviewers, most of whom have been in the industry for many years – and have pride in their work. Our interviewers work as a team on site; when a study is challenging, they meet and debrief at the end of a long day, so they can provide feedback and suggestions to the study Project Manager, who in turn provides direction to them for moving forward. Their input is valuable since they are on the front line.
- Our Supervisors and Team Leaders work on site with our interviewers whenever possible. They coach them as needed, they debrief their team each day, and they understand the need to communicate any issues to us quickly so we can work to solve them, not ignore them. We have a reputation for responding quickly and effectively to any issues – whether dealing with an unanticipated low incidence issue that can impact budget, or an on-site client that wants to understand what we do before providing permission to work on their property. In the face to face survey world, our clients are sensitive to any on-site issues that can occur on their premises, so we have to be responsive!
- Our Project Managers monitor production flow and quality control using CAPI Manager, our performance assessment component of our Tapestry technology. CAPI Manager allows us to track quotas, monitor incidence, and analyze interviewer performance through a variety of methods, including voice recordings, length & time of day of each interview, a topline of results by interviewer, and so on.